DFI offers a complete solution for your print and mail project. Everything from transactional statement printing, to direct mail to intricate digital one to one marketing utilizing purls and response programs
How Does It Work?
- Your data is received electronically and then formatted onto an attractive, professional looking document that is easy to read for your customers.
- CASS Certification is performed.
- Your documents are laser printed, folded and inserted
- Mail pieces are sealed, metered, and mailed within 24-48 hours (depending on your requirements).
- Reduce Postage – DFI will do everything possible to achieve maximum postal discounts, savings approximately .10 cents per piece. Your data is sent through a postal cleansing process. This ensures delivery of your documents, therefore increasing the number of payments you receive.
- Combine Mail – all mail going to the same address will be put into one envelope.
- Reduce Page Count.
- Reduce Inventory – DFI purchases all of our forms and envelopes in bulk quantities, therefore receiving large volume discounts, passing these savings on to our customers.
- Eliminate Equipment – Intelligent inserting equipment and high-speed laser printers are very expensive. On top of purchasing the equipment, consumables and maintenance for this equipment are even more expensive. These costs are eliminated.
- Increase Productivity – Employees can be doing more productive things than hand-stuffing envelopes at the end of the month.
- Reduce Labor – Wages is another expense you can eliminate, allowing employees to move to other needed positions.
- Increases Flexibility – DFI can customize any document to your specifications. You are not limited by a canned software package. Fonts can be changed to reduce the number of multiple pages. DFI can even provide custom artwork which can improve the look of your documents by utilizing graphics, fonts, shading and various colors. Changes can be made quickly, easily and inexpensively with DFI’s software.
- Increase Cash Flow – With most mailings complete within 24 hours, your payments can be received quicker.